So, how do we know when God has told us to do something? Or, not to do something?
1. Read His Word. Holy Scriptures. The Holy Spirit directs us on Every Ocassion of God's Purpose for us.
2. Prayer. Ask God what He needs for us to do. Ask Him to help us be obedient to His requests.
3. Ask Fellow Christians to pray to help you seek God's guidance and focus.
4. Be Patient and watch how God allows certain things in your life just seem to fall into place.
5. There, too, may be some challenges...doings things differently from the norm. Saying NO when you sometimes when you want to say YES or distancing yourself from family and friends.
The HOLY Spirit will lead you and you will know within yourself if it is from God or from Flesh. Self Will is Strong. GOD is STRONGER.
God is Always here to help us in those things that we don't have the strength to do on our own. If it is truly His Will, nothing, absolutely nothing can stop it from coming to pass.
And, we may lose a few things or people along the way of being Obedient to our Savior, yet, rest assure, that God will bring along something or someone so much better that will Glorify Him.
In Jesus' Name...AMEN, AMEN, AMEN